Friday, March 28, 2014

the cooking cure: days 18 and 19

The assignments for Wednesday and last night were nice and easy.  Two more days and I'm done!

On Wednesday I had to make a list of all the foods and recipes I love.  Things that are easy to make and they never disappoint.  That was easy.  I tend like casseroles and things I can put together quickly.  So, here's the list.  Although, as you can see, I had some difficulty working around Max.

Last night I had to make a plan for my leftovers.  That was easy, too.  The leftover turkey meatloaf went to Bob for lunch at work.  I froze many of the egg cups I made, plus I'm taking some to work.  I didn't have much in the way of leftovers other than that.  We tend to eat most of what I make now since I'm making smaller amounts.











No comments:

Post a Comment