Saturday, March 29, 2014

dinner last night

Last night I opened the other package of Perdue Short Cuts, which is slices of fully cooked and seasoned chicken breast.  This time it was the honey roasted flavor.

I didn't bother heating the chicken up.  I just served it cold along with some Ken's Honey Mustard Dressing (yum!).  The chicken was good, but I prefer the Southwestern flavor I had on my barbecue chicken pizza earlier in the week.  I like the amount of protein I get from it and it's so convenient.  The chicken is tender and moist, also.  Not dry at all.

A serving size is 1/2 cup or about 2.5 ounces.  I ate most of it, plus most of the dressing.  I didn't stop because it was too filling, but because I just wasn't that into the flavor.  Next time I will buy a different flavor.




No comments:

Post a Comment