Sunday, February 2, 2014

weight watchers smoked flavor string cheese...

I bought this string cheese a couple weeks ago.  It's Weight Watchers Smoked Flavor String Cheese.  It has 50 calories, 2.5g fat and 6g of protein and it's a good on-the-go snack/meal.  For those of you following the Weight Watchers plan, it's only 1 Point.

Since I've been eating mostly light mozzarella string cheese or colby jack cheese sticks, I was excited to try a different flavor of cheese.  It was OK, not great.  The smoke flavor tasted kind of fake, but I guess that's to be expected in a low fat product that isn't a natural smoked cheese.  The texture didn't seem as soft as other string cheeses, either.  I ate it right from the fridge, so letting it get to room temperature may help this a little.

I'll finish the package, but I likely wouldn't buy this one again.  I'll probably look for a smoked gouda.


No comments:

Post a Comment