Sunday, September 21, 2014

updated stats!

I'm now down 124 pounds!  So, this makes my current weight....yes, I'm gonna do it!...drum roll please...

219

That's less than I weighed when I was 16 and I'm now 39.

If you're trying to do the math, yes, I started at 343.

Three pounds lost in the last couple weeks is not bad considering the crappy diet I've been eating, plus the house warming party I had last weekend.  Guess I worked it all off trying to get ready for the party.

It's time to go through all my clothes again since my size 18 capris are getting loose.  Plus, I realized I have no winter clothes.  None.  At all.  Just a down parka.  Can't wear just that, though.  I mean, I guess I could if I were living in a nudist colony and it was winter time.  I do have snow boots and warm gloves...


No comments:

Post a Comment