Monday, September 8, 2014

feeling great

This is just a quick a quick post to say how great I'm feeling. I don't usually realize how far I've come, but this weekend I had a chance to see exactly how far I've progressed since losing the weight.

On Saturday I started my day at 6 am and made nine (nine!!) stops before coming home at 2 pm. Unreal! And I wasn't even tired. Before I lost the weight I would have been ready to go home after the third stop and probably would have been watching TV the rest of the day. Nope. I kept going when I came home.  Sunday was less busy, but I still made a few stops in the morning and had plenty of energy to spare. It felt great, like I checked off my whole to-do list.

Another glimpse of my progress come today. I went to the doctor and my blood pressure is down to 112 over 68. It's never been that low!  Before surgery it was usually around 140 over 90.

Ahhhh I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment