Saturday, September 27, 2014

turkey medallions with carrots and rice

This was last night's dinner.  Turkey medallions wrapped in bacon (from Aldi), fresh carrots, and beef flavored Rice-a-Roni.  I know, it should have been chicken flavored, but that's what I had in the house.

I've never been a big fan of these turkey medallions.  Even though they're wrapped in bacon, I always found them a bit bland.  But I guess turkey is naturally bland anyway. I decided to sprinkle some of my Borsari Seasoned Salt on them before putting them on the grill.  That made all the difference!  So much better.

I added some fresh carrots, which I steamed in the microwave, and made some Rice-a-Roni.  I've really missed Rice-a-Roni so it was nice to have a few bites.

I finished most of the plate.  If I had to guess, I'd say the turkey was about 3 ounces cooked.



No comments:

Post a Comment