Sunday, September 14, 2014

house warming party...done!

We had our house warming party yesterday.  It was a great time, with great food and company.  Lots of work, though.

Seems like I haven't done anything these past few weeks except work in the house.  So much to do with unpacking a few more boxes, trying to find a bathroom cabinet I actually like and can afford (found an unfinished wood night stand at Ikea and painted white:  $35.00), cleaning, organizing, washing bed linens, buying new bed linens for twin beds, buying the food, etc., etc., etc,.  All I can say is, thankfully I lost a lot of weight.  Otherwise, I'd be half dead right now.  It's been go, go, go for weeks and I was able to keep on going until around 11:30 PM almost every night.

Yesterday was pretty busy, of course, with having to cook and set up.  But now it's all over and I can REST!!! :)  And that's what I'm doing today.  Don't get me wrong, I'm cleaning up yesterday's mess, but it's more rest than work getting done.

Now, on to planning the next get-together...


No comments:

Post a Comment