Wednesday, July 16, 2014

today's breakfast and lunch

On Sunday I made Cinnamon Ricotta Pancakes for a nice change of pace.  I took a tip from a blog I read and decided to have them cold with some almond butter for today's breakfast.  Yummy!

Lunch is a hot dog cut up with some baked beans.  I use Grillin' Beans.  They taste so much better than plain baked beans.  There's about 2.5 oz. of beans in there, along with one hot dog.

Snack is 1 oz. of dry-roasted peanuts.  I've decided I need to go back to portioning out nuts.  They're turning into a red light food (remember Weight Watchers and the concept of red light foods?).  They're very caloric so I need to cut back.

Hmmm, I just noticed:  I have a very bland-colored food theme going on here today.  Tastes good, though.




No comments:

Post a Comment