Tuesday, June 17, 2014

my new lunchbox

When I hit the 100 lbs lost mark I treated myself to a Bento-style lunch box and it arrived in the mail today!.

I've been wanting one for quite awhile, because my portions are small and I have a bunch of tiny containers floating around.  I tote them to work everyday in my purse and it's a pain in the neck.  Now everything will be in one box.  I bought some extra containers, too, so I don't have to wash them every single night (I'm too lazy for that).

So here's my new lunchbox, which I've already filled for tomorrow's breakfast and lunch.  Breakfast will be 1/2 cup cottage cheese with peanuts mixed in, lunch will be three turkey breast roll-ups with roasted garlic cheddar cheese, and my snack will be two protein balls.

I bought my lunchbox here:  Laptop Lunches



No comments:

Post a Comment