Monday, April 13, 2015

still eating chicken!

Nope, I'm not out of chicken yet.  I've been trying to eat through the kitchen for a month or so and I've still got at least two more family packs of boneless chicken breast, plus boneless thighs.  Sorry, Bob, you're gonna be eating it for awhile.

I made this on the grill and simply added some seasoned salt.  I love seasoned salt!  It tastes great and makes people think I actually put some effort into cooking.  Just shake it on before cooking and that's it. I made some green beans and gave Bob some rice with it.



This is about 3.5 ounces of chicken and a scant 1/4 cup of beans.  I finished it all except two bites of chicken.


I got another two lunches out of it, my friend had a piece, and Bob took some for lunch.  It stretched pretty far.


No comments:

Post a Comment