Thursday, April 9, 2015

quest bar: s'mores

A coworker of mine gave me a bunch of the new S'mores Quest bars (yay!!).  She decided she wasn't overly thrilled with them.  Sure, I'll take FREE Quest bars!!  I don't eat them very often, mainly because they're delicious and I'd eat them all day if I could, but I like to have one once in awhile.

I really liked this bar.  It's not as delicious as their Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough flavor, but it was pretty good.  Obviously it's not as chocolatey as a real s'more, and it doesn't have melted, gooey marshmallow, but I could definitely taste chocolate and graham crackers.  There were little bits of marshmallow in there, too.  The only thing I didn't care for what that they were a bit messy.  Because of the graham cracker crumbs, it tended to shed some crumbs on my desk at work.  Not overly crumbly though.

I would definitely buy these again.






 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment