Wednesday, January 22, 2014

things I'm looking forward to...

These are some of the things I'm looking forward to as I begin losing more weight.


  1. Ziplining
  2. Learning to kayak 
  3. Rollerskating (I practically lived on my skates when I was a kid)
  4. Hiking
  5. Being able to shop for clothes ANYWHERE
  6. Being able to buy quality brands (many don't sell women's sizes, and if they do they run small)
  7. Not having to worry about the seat belt on the plane fitting me properly
  8. Crossing my legs without having to hold my top leg in place
  9. Wearing skinny jeans with knee-high boots
  10. Not being self-conscious anymore
  11. Getting rid of the CPAP machine
  12. More energy
  13. Being able to tuck in a shirt.  Well, let's be realistic.  That will probably never happen.  I hate tucked in shirts.  But being able to do it if I want to will be nice. :)
  14. Feeling beautiful on the outside, not just inside
  15. Not having a feeling of doom when elevators or escalators aren't working
  16. Eating to live, not living to eat
  17. Bras and underwear that fit properly
  18. No more back pain
  19. Being able to wear the rings and bracelets Bob bought for me through the years

No comments:

Post a Comment