Saturday, June 13, 2015

oh, how my garden grows

I'm so excited:  I have two tomatoes growing!!  And I didn't kill the plant!  I'm know to be a plant killer. But in my defense, the yard at the old house wasn't really conducive to gardening.  Being 150 lbs overweight wasn't either, to be perfectly honest.

Here are some updated pictures of my garden and some plants I have around the patio.  I still need to weed more in the garden, but it's looking better.


My little tomatoes!


Looking pretty good.  Still have more weeding, although it's tough to 
tell what's a weed at this point. And I need to weed whack, too.


I love these.  Not sure what they are, but they're pretty.  And soft!
Update:  I'm told these are Rose Champion.  Thanks fposte!!


Any ideas as to what this is?  Something smells lemon-y in the garden and I'm not sure if it's this.  
Ignore the weeds poking out.

Update:  This is Golden Sedum.

How about this?  I thought it was a weed at first, but I'm not sure now.  And a full view of the same plant.  


My hanging plants.




No comments:

Post a Comment