Wednesday, November 26, 2014

today's lunch

Today is my last day at my current job! I'm pretty happy about it. I'm headed to our office in another town so I can drop off my keys. I decided to stop at Wendy's for lunch as a treat. Plus I didn't pack lunch today and the weather is crappy.  I don't usually eat fast food anymore so I have no guilt about eating it today. 

I ordered a #1, which is a single patty with cheese,  medium fries, and a drink. I stuck with water since I no longer drink soda. The cheeseburger was good, but I should've ordered the junior cheeseburger.  I was able to eat the whole patty, 90% of the bottom bun, and a bite of the top bun. The bun was just too much bread for me. (Never thought I'd ever say that!) I ate maybe 10 fries and that was it.

No comments:

Post a Comment