Thursday, November 27, 2014

happy thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

I woke up this morning to snow on the ground and it looks so pretty.  Its pretty unusual to have snow on the ground at Thanksgiving in this state.  It's the perfect amount:  the ground is covered, but it's not deep enough to require boots or shoveling.

I'm headed to my sisters house for Thanksgiving dinner today and have a few things to make, so this will be short.  I'll post the recipe later.

Things I'm thankful for:
  • I can eat a little more now than I could six months ago:  More turkey for me!
  • My new job:  Yesterday was my last day at my current job and Monday I start the new one.  Here's to ending 10 months of unhappiness!
  • My kitties:  Even though they like to leave "gifts" on the carpet literally five minutes after I've vacuumed; meow loudly at the bedroom door to get out five minutes after they came in, and after I've gotten all warm and comfy; and knock everything over on my desk.
  • My family and friends:  They're always supportive and have my back, no matter what.  I'm very lucky to have that.  I'm glad I don't have people that want to run my life.  
  • My husband:  He supports me no matter what and makes me feel like I'm the most beautiful person he's ever known.  Even though I love our new house, it wouldn't be "home" without him; it would be just a house.   I couldn't ask for a better husband. 

No comments:

Post a Comment