Friday, December 5, 2014

dinner: turkey tenderloins

Last weekend I made Fit & Active Cracked Pepper Turkey Breast Tenderloins.  I bought them from Aldi and they were pre-seasoned.  Best part is they were only $5.95 for a package of two.  If you've had turkey tenderloins before, you know they're big.  Not like chicken tenderloins.

I baked them in the oven and made a pasta dish for the side.  It was such an easy meal and the tenderloins were very good.  A tad on the spicy side because of the black pepper, but I was fine with that.

Have you ever bought meat at Aldi before?  I go there quite often now that I live closer to one.   I have no idea why, but they seem to have really good meat and the prices are almost always lower than most grocery stores. Their sirloin strip steaks I find to be much better than what I get at the regular grocery store, and it costs less. Plus, each steak in individually vacuum-packed.

This was my dinner.  I had about a 4 oz. portion of turkey with a little of the pasta.  I wasn't able to finish all the turkey.





No comments:

Post a Comment