Wednesday, February 27, 2019

small victory: no chocolate today!

I admit, I mostly posted this because I haven't posted in several weeks. I've been really bad about that and I'm trying to get better. I guess I just don't have too much to say at the moment.

But, yes, my small victory for today is I had NO CHOCOLATE! That might not seem like a big deal, but it is for me. It's the first time in days that I haven't eaten any.

I've continued the trend--from last year!!--of eating a crappy diet. I just keep eating stuff I shouldn't eat, like Chex Mix, or treats from the freezer, like chocolate chip cookies and brownies I made for the family holiday dinner. Rather that toss them or give them away, I froze them. I really shouldn't have done that. It has enabled me to keep eating junk.

Since I'm still eating junk, my weight isn't budging even though I still work out five days a week. I could work out hard seven days a week, but if I eat more than I burn off, my weight isn't going to budge. Actually, I'd probably gain weight.

I'm hoping that I can get back on track before I start my new job, which is on March 11. (I'll write more about that later.) I plan to spend some time going through my freezer and cabinets to see what I can come up with. I'm not all that creative, so I may need to do some Googling!


No comments:

Post a Comment